Consultant Breast Oncoplastic & Laproscopic Surgeon
GMC No: 4376228
Mr Arora is a Breast Oncoplastic & Laproscopic Surgeon on the GMC (General Medical Council) Register.
Mr Arora currently works with NHS as Consultant Breast and General Surgeon and is also clinical governance lead for general surgery as well as Deputy Chair- Senior medical staff committee at Tameside General Hospital, Ashton-U-Lyne, Manchester. Since 2007, Mr Arora is also acting as a faculty member at WEBSURG (Laparoscopic surgery Institute, Strassburg, France).
Mr Arora remit includes provision of exemplary care in the outpatient clinic for Triple assessment of breast patients and general surgery patients, Management of Breast diseases (Benign and malignant), oncoplastic breast techniques in breast cancer treatment, All types of mastectomy (simple, modified radical, skin sparing, risk reducing and nipple sparing) at NHS.
Mr Arora specialises in Breast reconstruction, Breast Augmentation and reduction procedures and live fat transfer popularly known as lipomodelling. He has also got major interest in Laparoscopic surgery for Hernia repair of all types and gall bladder surgery. Mr Arora was widely covered by BBC for his extraordinary work in treating a hundred year old breast cancer patient successfully.
- Member of Association of Breast Surgeon ( ABS )
- Member of British Association of Surgical oncologists ( BASO )
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member of General Medical Council of Britain ( GMC )
- Member of British Medical Association ( BMA )
- Member of Medical Defence Union ( MDU )